Wondering what Maths — No Problem! is?
Great question. We’re a group of education enthusiasts providing maths teacher CPD resources, teaching tools, and ongoing support to primary school teachers. It’s everything you need to teach maths mastery in your school.
What is the MNP approach?
Based on decades of research, the MNP approach is a maths mastery teaching framework proven to raise maths attainment. The MNP Programme includes a primary textbook series, workbooks, and online teaching resources.
What’s included in your free demo:
- Discuss your current challenges with our expert education consultant.
- Learn about the MNP Primary Series: DfE-recommended textbooks that support teaching for mastery.
- See how MNP Teacher Guides provide step-by-step lesson planning.
- Get an overview of the MNP lesson structure and its five main components.
- Sneak a peek at MNP Academy, an online training and primary teacher CPD resource for teachers.
Fill in the form below to get started. We’ll be in touch in the next 24 hours to schedule a call.
Are you a home educator? Our support team is here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your maths mastery or Singapore maths questions.