What it means to be an MNP Accredited School
MNP Accredited Schools are at the forefront of ensuring that every child succeeds in mathematics. They work to support schools who are new to maths mastery by sharing their knowledge, experience, and enthusiasm for the MNP approach.
Becoming an Accredited School makes you part of this community as well as a leader in expanding the reach of maths mastery.
Here are just a few of the perks that come with accreditation:
- The opportunity to participate in maths mastery research projects, videos, case studies, and speaking engagements.
- One free spot at the MNP Conference in London.
- One free spot at the Annual Accredited School Day in London for a workshop with an MNP expert trainer.
- Discounts on your school’s total refresh.
- Recognition of your school’s efforts on all MNP digital channels.