The Maths — No Problem! Primary Series is recommended by the DfE for schools on the mastery programme. Bundles are an easy and affordable way for schools to invest in the series offering schools significant discounts on books and access to the Teacher Guides and Parent Videos which aren’t otherwise available.
Need To Know
- Bulk discounts on the Primary Maths Series textbooks and workbooks
- Discounted annual subscription* to the Video Library
- Includes subscriptions to the online Teacher Guides
- Free Singapore Maths Parent Videos
- Choice of Inset or In-Depth courses from our world-class expert trainers
- We cater for small and mixed-age classes so that you only pay for what you need
- The Maths — No Problem! Primary Series was assessed by the DfE’s expert panel, which judged that it met the core criteria for a high-quality textbook to support teaching for mastery.
Watch The Film
Discounted Options for Schools
Schools investing in the programme can enjoy significant discounts for buying books in bulk – worth more than £400 for a class of 30. What’s more, bundle discounts are also available for smaller and mixed-age classes so you only pay for what you need.
Premium bundles are for schools using the Primary Maths Series for the first time. They provide discounts on all the textbooks and workbooks, online lesson plans and annual subscription to the Video Library.
Refresh bundles are for schools who have previously bought a premium bundle. They allow schools to top up their workbooks and renew their subscriptions at a discount.
Online Lesson Planning
Exclusively for schools who order bundles, our online Teacher Guides provide step-by-step guidance on how each lesson should be conducted. They include:
- The MNP Fundamentals Video Course to introduce the essentials of maths mastery
- Schemes of work mapped against the English national curriculum
- Lesson objectives and approach
- A list of resources required to teach each lesson
- Textbook and workbook answers
- Opportunities for formative assessment
- Ideas for differentiated activities
Free Parent Videos
It’s important to engage parents in the change and help those parents who want to support their children at home. That’s why we include a range of bite-sized videos which explain the basics to parents who are unfamiliar with the approach. Also a great resource for teaching assistants, the videos are included free with every school bundle.
Online Video Library
A ‘must-see’ for any school implementing the programme, our comprehensive training videos feature world-class maths teaching experts, such as series consultant Dr Yeap Ban Har. Annual subscription to the Video Library is included with our standard bundles.
Bundle Features And Prices
Example for a class of 30 pupils
| Premium Bundle |
| Refresh Bundle |
|30 x Part A textbooks |
30 x Part B textbooks
|30 x Part A workbooks |
30 x Part B workbooks
|1 x annual subscription to |
the online Teacher Guide
|1 x annual subscription to |
the online Video Library
|1 x set of parent videos |
Price per teacher and class
up to 30 pupils (ex VAT)
|Saving per class compared |
to individual prices
Developed By Experts In Singapore
Our Primary Maths Series is adapted from the New Syllabus Primary Mathematics Series published by Shing Lee and approved by the Ministry of Education in Singapore. The series consultant in Singapore is Dr Yeap Ban Har who is a world-recognised expert in maths teaching.
The Maths — No Problem! Primary Series was assessed by the DfE’s expert panel, which judged that it met the core criteria for a high-quality textbook to support teaching for mastery. As a result, the Maths – No Problem! Primary Series are recommended textbooks for schools on the mastery programme.
The Primary Series is one of the few textbooks that complies with the UK’s high-quality textbook guidance published by the National Centre for Excellence in Teaching Mathematics (NCETM).
Source: NCETM Maths Hubs Textbooks Project Year 1 Report, September 2015
Schools investing in the Primary Series late in the school year are eligible for a discounted subscription. Please contact Customer Services for more details.