October 6, 2020
Plan for the new school year
This online CPD course gives you the tools to plan a smooth return to the classroom and fill in any knowledge gaps that have been missed during lockdown.
You’ll cover the new back-to-school requirements and how to implement them effectively, as well as how to handle some new challenges you may encounter when teaching the Maths — No Problem! Programme in the new school year.
- Learn how to recognise and manage maths anxiety in your classroom
- Determine key lessons in the Maths — No Problem! textbooks
- Identify which anchor tasks and concepts align with learning outdoors
- Make cross-curricular links to Physical Education, English, and Personal, Social, Health and Economic
- Support your colleagues in managing the return to school
- Maintain high-quality teaching that continues to focus on the five core competencies
Date: October 6, 2020
Time: 10:00–12:00 (BST)
Price: £75 + VAT
Who should attend?
Headteachers, Deputy Headteachers, Maths Leads and Teachers for Years 1–6. This online course is best suited to primary teachers currently using our textbooks.
Judy has been involved in curriculum development for the past ten years. She has worked with the British Dyslexia Association, Edgehill University and Maths — No Problem!
Proud winners of:
The IPG Independent Publishing Awards, 2017–2018
The British Book Awards, 2018