September 17, 2020 – Cancelled
Plan for the new school year
This online CPD course gives you the tools to plan a smooth return to the classroom and fill in any knowledge gaps that have been missed during lockdown.
You’ll cover the new back-to-school requirements and how to implement them effectively, as well as how to handle some new challenges you may encounter when teaching the Maths — No Problem! Programme in the new school year.
- Learn how to recognise and manage maths anxiety in your classroom
- Determine key lessons in the Maths — No Problem! textbooks
- Identify which anchor tasks and concepts align with learning outdoors
- Make cross-curricular links to Physical Education, English, and Personal, Social, Health and Economic
- Support your colleagues in managing the return to school
- Maintain high-quality teaching that continues to focus on the five core competencies
Date: September 17, 2020
Time: 10:00–12:00 (BST)
Price: £75 + VAT