Fall course dates to be added shortly
Effective classroom practice: How textbooks deepen mathematical understanding
- Get a step by-step introduction to using the Maths — No Problem! textbooks and online resources
- Learn how to plan lessons using the online Teacher Guides
- See how effective lessons are structured using several different approaches that focus on planning, assessment and differentiation
- Learn how to challenge pupils to develop a deeper, structured understanding of maths
Date: July 16, 2020
Time: 16:00–18:00 (BST)
Price: £75 + VAT
Who should attend?
- KS2 teachers, TAs and Maths Leads
- New teachers joining a Maths — No Problem! school
- Teachers moving from KS1 to KS2
- Teachers who would like a refresher course on Textbook Implementation
Adam has worked with Manchester University, numerous local authorities and Teaching School Alliances.