September 15, 2022
How to use Foundations to teach the EYFS statutory framework
- Learn how to use Foundations in your classroom, in particular the practical implementation of materials including picture books, children’s journals and the teachers’ support materials
- Understand the new EYFS statutory framework and how to apply it
- Explore the different ways children learn in the Early Years, and how Foundations can support pupils and teachers
- Get practical suggestions for recognising children’s progress in a variety of contexts
- Find out how to help children develop an identity as a learner
Date: September 15, 2022
Time: 10:00–12:00 (BST)
Price: £80 + VAT
Who should attend?
This course is for Reception classroom teachers and maths leads who are developing their understanding of the key principles and theories of the mastery approach in an EYFS setting.
Adam has worked with Manchester University, numerous local authorities, and Teaching School Alliances.
Proud winners of:
The IPG Independent Publishing Awards, 2017–2018
The British Book Awards, 2018