Fig Leaf Promotions Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website www.mathsnoproblem.com (our “website”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you request the provision of our services and any content you submit or upload to the website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number and financial information, and any information you might submit or upload to the website which relates to students at your school (where relevant).
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you from third parties (including, for example, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
Uses Made Of The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to comply with our regulatory obligations;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing and research; or
- to improve our website.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; or
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website.
Data you enter when using the online tools on our website may be shared with other schools using the online tools, but only data which relates to your lesson planning and related notes, as well as any student test data you submit to the website. Your permission will be sought before such data is made available to other schools using the online tools. Students will not be identified when student test data is shared.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Fig Leaf Promotions or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us here
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
To contact us, please email us here.