This course will explore how the Maths — No Problem! textbooks support teachers in delivering key maths mastery principles with a KS1 focus.
- Get a detailed, step-by-step introduction to using the Maths — No Problem! textbooks and online resources
- Learn how to plan lessons using the online Teacher Guides
- See how effective lessons are structured using several different approaches that focus on planning, assessment and differentiation
- Learn how to challenge pupils to develop a deeper, structured understanding of maths
Who this is course intended for?
This course is ideal for:
- KS1 teachers, teaching assistants and maths leads
- New teachers who are joining a Maths — No Problem! School
- Teachers moving from KS2 to KS1
- Teachers who would like a refresher course on Textbook Implementation
Level up your practice
How It Works
Find out more about the different types of training we offer and whether it's right for you.
Can't make it to our face-to-face training events? Don't worry! We have several online offerings. To see what's available, go to our Event Calendar and filter for 'online' in the Events dropdown.